Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Shaver Beard Trimmer How Can I Fix The Beard Trimmer Part Of My Norelco Razor?

How can I fix the beard trimmer part of my Norelco razor? - shaver beard trimmer

I have a Norelco electric razor. The shaving device is still working well, but the element of the beard trimmer (back) stops working just a few days earlier.
The trimmer sheets. It is a piece of plastic that moves back and forth and it is supposed to connect the blade and move things around, but somehow this does not seem to work anymore. The piece of plastic that is always back and forth, but the more Blade movies.

Any idea how to solve this problem? I had the knife to four years, and I'm not going to replace it because it's still the most important functions (Razor) still works well.


I bought it at Sears, but I do not live near a Sears or a similar company of others, I can understand not fixed.

1 comment:

oldsalt6... said...

Do a search on google.com for Norelco and CONTACT. Call them and tell them your problem. The Tekkie probably can help you through it, or be asked to send it if the warranty is still good.
Consumables do not have this problem.
Good luck!

Post a Comment