Friday, January 22, 2010

Directions To 120-55 Queens Boulevard What Directions Do I Take From Port Authority Manhattan NY To Fairlawn NJ?

What directions do I take from port authority manhattan NY to Fairlawn NJ? - directions to 120-55 queens boulevard

How do I get to Port Authority in Manhattan? In planning the bus 164 to Fairlawn, New Jersey, but do idk what to do and in what direction to take. I live in Queens for idk how to get to Manhattan stops, the train I'm going underground to get to the Port Authority? so how do I get to Fair Lawn?

3 comments:

mimi d said...

34st Penn Station is located at the tip and the port authority, but it depends on where the queens that may be transferred luck

Passion (exams!) (is sick) said...

The following link is all u need. To change the date and time to "Show options" Good luck!

Native New Yorker said...

Take Manhattan-bound (west) "E" train and get off at 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal.

After arriving at the bus station, PA, NJ on Route # 164, the bus traffic from the west from the bus station to Fairlawn, NJ.

Good luck

Post a Comment