Friday, January 8, 2010

Hair Products For Curly Hair Can I Use Curly Hair Products On Straight Hair To Make My Hair Curly Or Just Wavy?

Can i use curly hair products on straight hair to make my hair curly or just wavy? - hair products for curly hair

I stick straight hair that will not buckle or something. So my last option to simply use a kind of hair and a thought came into my mind as if I only products your hair will be used on my curly hair straight hair? should be made a little wrinkled? If so, the recommendations of the product? Thank you!

4 comments:

:]]]]]] ♥ said...

Yes, it will spread. Tho, they are just wavy .... but not much. only slightly. I would suggest, with a loop of activators such as TRESemme or Fructis. and use the shampoo and conditioner curling petrol grass (it's in the purple bottle) that works very well. but I have curly / wavy hair. The doorbell rings just me tighter. If these products do not work, try another, or buy a curling iron and curl away! (remember a heat shield!)

Ruby said...

My hair is naturally curly and my sister has straight hair stick. Thus, we get waves ..

Use Tigi Catwalk Sexed Up Tonic (It's like a freeze spray). You spray it on, and teeth grinding your hair as you use a diffuser blowdry. Sometimes, hair spray again and made a little more ... Until your hair is almost dry. Then your hair spray is a hair spray. We want Vavoom Shaping Spray. This is a very fine mist, but it very well.

Good luck!

Kristy said...

Buy shampoo designed to give you waves / curls .. and if the lock of hair .. Soak it in paint, let dry tear in the curling iron, then spray again after the bending part. It works! because my hair is hard to draw!

Erikaa. said...

I have the same problem. I hope you find an answer!

Post a Comment