Thursday, January 28, 2010

Livestock Trailer Clip Art Wiring Problem On Hillsboro Livestock Trailer?

Wiring problem on Hillsboro livestock trailer? - livestock trailer clip art

Help! I wore my horse is in my Hillsboro Trailer 7'x16 'livestock when I signal lights trailer brakes were acting up. I understood they were at all times, because the blinking, flash, you can on the platform felt a tug, without fully on the brakes. In addition, left / brake is weak and almost impossible to see the day. I have to transport the cars to other things, but not with anything else, but this trailer when the problem in the trailer. Has anyone a wiring diagram for this car? "Have you any idea how difficult it is to replace the wiring for the car, how can I do?" Are there many gaps that have avoided I bought? My family, this trailer new in 1991 and has a large transport trailer is, I think, take a long time, then I think of the entire wiring of the trailer to replace. Is it difficult? "My husband is a mechanic, but I prefer to do it myself.

4 comments:

crazybou... said...

I had exactly what happened to me - that someone had pulled the plug and unplug the cable and unscrew the plug is difficult to slide into the slot, so it is not fully connected. My husband has joined the plug again, then make a little Vaseline around the plug, push in and out, and I have no problem - my place by the trailer brakes when the signal light on - the first attempt.

Mulerein... said...

If your husband is a mechanic, which he will help you while you are doing.

You can not teach someone wiring, especially with the problems that you created in the trailer, over the Internet.

He's smart, that her husband teach in the production.

phats1 said...

Just to YR local mechanic and act like they always go back JST something as simple, or happens backup Mabe

phats1 said...

Just to YR local mechanic and act like they always go back JST something as simple, or happens backup Mabe

Post a Comment