Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Derivatives Training How Do You Prepare For A Career In Derivatives?

How do you prepare for a career in derivatives? - derivatives training

I currently work in accounting for investments. I work for operations (primarily of bonds, stocks, etc. will.) However, my boss me with the team of its derivatives work. I'm training for derivative transactions in the near future. I am a little nervous, because I do not know much about him, and I heard that there are quite complex.

I have international finance, while I was in college just for our products. What is a good way to prepare for this? What kind of calculation is invovled with derivatives transactions? Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

1 comment:

Nick Z said...

You need a certain understanding of the options have the Black-Scholes mathematical sets. Here is some information about this topic:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-Schol ...

It is also necessary to know some of the practical aspects of options and futures. Here are some articles about it:
http://www.investopedia.com/articles/opt ...

Post a Comment