Thursday, December 17, 2009

Canon Slr Lenses Prices Why Spend More Which Would You Buy A Canon PowerShot SX10 IS Or A Olympus SP-590UZ And Why?

Which would you buy a Canon PowerShot SX10 IS or a Olympus SP-590UZ and why? - canon slr lenses prices why spend more

I am a camera on the market for a super-zoom, and I am with my choice of a Canon PowerShot SX10 IS and Olympus SP-590UZ stuck.
Both are in my price range and both have a great zoom, but my problem is as follows: A. I do not want to sacrifice image quality, and B. I do not wear lenses for many different shots I had to do with my Canon EOS DSLR to .
I started with a Canon PowerShot S3 IS, a gift from a friend and takes great pictures and now I'll try to shoot super-zoom, without the status of previously.
Any use of these two cameras I like to hear your opinion if you want a better idea for a better super-zoom camera (I do not spend over 500 to) please let me know what you think you should focus on (no pun intended focus) on.

No comments:

Post a Comment