Saturday, February 13, 2010

Vintage Silver Cross Doll Pram For Sale I Am Trying To Find Out The Value Of A Silver Cross Vintage Dolls Pram, Any Ideas Where To Look?

I am trying to find out the value of a silver cross vintage dolls pram, any ideas where to look? - vintage silver cross doll pram for sale

I have a car made in silver cross on the need to restore. It is reddish brown with a silver bow on each side. I estimate that about 50 years ago. I want to sell but I know that the first value

4 comments:

Kelly D said...

Take a look on eBay and learn how to sell or to see if it is somewhere you old

fafandlo... said...

I just checked the other day, listen to some
http://www.thebaby.co.uk
Id like to say, its value as a shock, but a few can see new from € 225,00,

AlenDulu... said...

try to provide the user with e-Bay Watch

Lisa T said...

I think I have one of these in my attic, who was my mother when I was a child, and then I play with her like a girl. I do not know its original color, as my mother painted white to me. Are you interested in value.

Post a Comment