Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Low Glycemic Lunch Option Diabetic? Why Do I Only Feel Normal Right After I Exercise?

Diabetic? why do i only feel normal right after i exercise? - low glycemic lunch option

I always thought that I am hypoglycemic, because I must eat every 2-3 hours, so you do not feel very irritable, dizzy, tired and depressed. But recently I discovered that only after eating lunch, snack and dinner in the exercise for 15-20 minutes to normal.

usually only after lunch, I'm hot, unstable and irritable. This seems strange to me, and my meals and snacks are well balanced, which a vegetable protein and carbohydrates with low glycemic index. I am an orange juice when I feel my blood sugar level is really low, but it is balanced with another protein.
I'm going anyway with my doctor, but I just wanted to see if someone made a personal experience with it.

It was also very difficult to focusthis may be found. If I do not exercise without too tired and irritable, that is. sleep than anything.

significantly, diabetes or hypoglycemia?
I also feel thirsty and urinating all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment